Dave von Beck
Top Rated Construction Litigation Attorney in Seattle, WA
Attorney Dave von Beck is a shareholder at Levy | von Beck | Comstock | P.S. in Seattle, Washington. Mr. von Beck concentrates his practice on construction defects, bad faith insurance coverage, property insurance claims, short sales, real estate and general litigation, serving clients throughout the state of Washington.
Mr. von Beck serves a diverse range of clients, including insurance policyholders, building owners, commercial building owners, condominium owners, homeowners and corporations. He has over 25 years of litigation and arbitration experience and provides diligent representation, dedicated to obtaining the best possible result for his clients.
The recipient of several awards for his legal accomplishments, Mr. von Beck was named one of the “Best Real Estate Lawyers in Seattle” by Expertise and one of the “Top 3 Real Estate Lawyers in Seattle” by Three Best Rated in 2021. Additionally, he received awards from Acquisition International and International Advisory Experts in 2018.
In addition to his law practice, Mr. von Beck is the author of numerous articles. He has written on topics, including purchasing a home, making claims on a homeowner’s insurance policy and steps to take after noticing damage to a home.
In 1985, Mr. von Beck earned bachelor’s degrees in business economics and environmental studies from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He went on to earn a master’s degree in communications from the University of Washington in 1990 and his law degree from the University of Washington School of Law in 1996. He holds licenses to practice law before all Washington and Oregon state courts.
About Dave von Beck
First Admitted: 1996, Washington
Professional Webpage: https://levy-law.com/attorneys/dave-von-beck/
- Buying a Home During a Pandemic – and Afterward
- By The Time You See A Leak, There May Be Serious Water Damage At Your Home
- Legal Claims for Defective Hardwood Floor Installation
- Roof leak detection, damage, and repair
- How to Make a Claim on your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
- What to do if your Basement or Crawlspace Floods
- Three favorable results for LvBC clients with condominium defects and damage
- BUYER BE AWARE! A hot housing market always includes many bad apples
- What to do when your remodel project is in trouble
- 5 Things to Avoid When Buying a New House
- University of Washington, M.A. in Communications, 1990
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A. in Business Economics and Environmental Studies, 1985
- Washington, 1996
- Oregon, 2003
Last Updated: 5/15/2022