Matthew P. Bergman
Top rated products liability attorney in Seattle, WashingtonBergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC
Practice Areas: Products liability, Class action & mass torts; view more
Licensed in Washington since: 1991
Education: Lewis & Clark Law School
Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC821 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104 Visit website
Attorney Matthew P. Bergman is a founding member of Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC, in Seattle, Washington. Mr. Bergman handles cases involving asbestos, lung cancer as it related to asbestos and mesothelioma. He serves clients throughout the Pacific Northwest in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Utah.
Mr. Bergman provides personalized service and is willing to meet with clients anywhere throughout the Pacific Northwest. He and the team of professionals at Bergman Draper Oslund Udo, PLLC, run cases into perpetuity, meaning that after a victim passes they will continue to fight for financial justice for the victim’s family as companies become liable.
In addition to his role as a founding member of the firm, Mr. Bergman serves as board chairman of Neural IQ and Reed College trustee. He has been licensed to practice law since 1991 and has more than 25 years of legal experience. He is admitted in all Washington and Oregon state courts as well as before the U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th and 10th Circuits.
Mr. Bergman has authored various articles for the Huffington Post and served as a delegate to the Democratic National Convention during multiple years. He belongs to several professional organizations including the Multnomah Bar Association, the Tacoma-Pierce Bar Association, the Washington State Bar Association, the Washington State Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice.
Mr. Bergman received a bachelor’s degree in sociology from Reed College and graduated magna cum laude from Lewis & Clark Law School. He is a member of the law school’s alumni board and board of visitors.
Practice areasPersonal injury - products: plaintiff, Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
- 50% Personal injury - products: plaintiff
- 50% Class action/mass torts: plaintiff
First Admitted: 1989
Professional Webpage: https://www.bergmanlegal.com/our-firm/attorneys/matthew-p-be...
- Maasai Children’s Initiative (MCI)
- Federal District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Federal District Court, Western District of Washington
- Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- American Association for Justice
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Reed College
- Washington Law & Politics, Super Lawyer (2003-2010)
- Democratic National Convention Delegate (2000, 2004, 2008)
- To Save the World, The Huffington Post, January 13, 2010
- The Obama Manifesto, The Huffington Post, December 1, 2009
- To Fix a Flat, The Huffington Post, October 24, 2009
- A Thousand Shillings, The Huffington Post, April 7, 2009
- An Afternoon on the Mara, The Huffington Post, November 3, 2008
Office location for Matthew P. Bergman
821 Second Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
- Super Lawyers: 2005 - 2023