Top rated personal injury attorney in Wausau, WisconsinBremer & Trollop Law Offices, S.C.
An attorney at Bremer and Trollop Law Offices, S.C., Lance Trollop represents clients in Wausau, Wisconsin, and the surrounding metropolitan area, extending to Stevens Point, Antigo, Minocqua and Marshfield. His personal injury practice includes cases involving the following: boat accidents, personal watercraft accidents, snowmobile wrecks, semi-truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, automobile and ATV crashes, airbag malfunctions, injuries from surgical mesh, DePuy hip claims, asbestos/mesothelioma, workers’ compensation, nursing home injuries, farm accidents, products liability, slip-and-falls, wrongful death, and dog bites and attacks.
At the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, Mr. Trollop earned a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and political science and graduated with high honors before attending law school at the University of Wisconsin Law School. In 2001, he graduated cum laude with his Juris Doctor degree and was a member of the Order of the Coif.
Admitted to practice in the state of Wisconsin, Mr. Trollop is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin. He is a member of the American Association for Justice, the Wisconsin Association for Justice, the State Bar of Wisconsin, the Wisconsin Association for Justice and the Marathon County Bar Association.
In 2012, Mr. Trollop was named to The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40 list. He also serves his community as a former member and current president of the Wausau School District Board of Education. With an extreme passion for protecting the rights of the injured, he is dedicated to both his profession and his clients.
Practice areasPersonal injury - general: plaintiff
Animal bites, Motor vehicle accidents, Personal injury - plaintiff, Slip and fall, Wrongful death, Construction accident, Brain injury, Trucking accidents, Premises liability - plaintiff
- 100% Personal injury - general: plaintiff
First Admitted: 2001, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://bremer-law.com/our-people/attorneys/lance-r-trollop
- Hospital Liens and Uninsured (UM) Coverage, The Verdict; Vol. 33:4, Fall, 2010.
- HIT and RUN: Accidents and Uninsured Coverage in Wisconsin, WATL 2006 Tort and Technique Update Seminar October, 2006.
- Wisconsin Association for Justice Winter Seminar, December, 2008: ERISA Plans
- Back to Basics/New Lawyers: Starting a Lawsuit: State Bar Of Wisconsin Litigation Annual Convention, 2012
- Excluding Mental Health Records, Keeping It Short and Other Trial Strategies; Wisconsin Association for Justice Winter Seminar, 2012
- Hospital Liens: A Refresher And Update, Wisconsin Association for Justice Spring Seminar, 2013
- Restatement (Third) of Torts: Product Liability, A First Look, The Verdict, Summer 1999. Co-written with Attorney Christine Bremer Muggli.
- Ethics Considerations for Lawyer/Director, Wisconsin Lawyer (Journal for the State Bar of WI), Nov 2000, Volume 73, Number 11. Co-written with Attorney Dean R. Dietrich
- Colossus, The Verdict; Winter 2002, Vol. 25:1. Co-written with Attorney Christine Bremer Muggli.
- Punitive Damages in Drunk-Driving Cases, The Verdict, Winter 2004, Volume 27, Number 1
- The Loaned Employee Doctrine in Wisconsin, The Verdict, Summer 2005, Volume 28, Number 3
- Defense Medical Examinations, A Brief Note on Cause, The Verdict, Summer 2006, Volume 29, Number 3
- The Wisconsin Supreme Court - A Brief Summary of the Path From Petition to Opinion, The Verdict, Summer 2007, Volume 30
- Named a "Rising Star" in 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 by Wisconsin Super Lawyers magazine
- , Named to the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 list in 2012
- Marathon County Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- American Bar Association
- Former Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of the Wisconsin Academy of Trial Lawyers
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Wisconsin Association for Justice (WAJ)
- United States District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- University of Wisconsin at La Crosse, La Crosse, WI, B.S. in Psychology and Political Science/Pre-Law in May of 1998, Honors: Dean's List every semester, National Dean's List, Psy Chi (national honor society of psychology) and All-American Scholar
Office location for Lance Trollop
2100 Stewart Avenue
Wausau, WI 54401
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2022
- Rising Stars: 2006 - 2007, 2009 - 2015