Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Wausau, WI
- Free Consultation
Victoria Karcher is an Associate with Habush Habush & Rottier and practices at the firm's Wausau, Stevens Point and Rhinelander offices. She is a native of Wausau, graduating from D.C. Everest High School. She then went on to earn her Bachelor's degree from UW-Madison, majoring in Legal Studies and Political Science. In 2011, she received her Juris Doctor from the University of Wisconsin Law School graduating magna cum laude and becoming a member of the Order of the Coif. During law school, Karcher interned for the Honorable Barbara B. Crabb and clerked for a civil litigation firm in Appleton.
Following law school, Karcher worked as an associate for a Madison firm, practicing in the areas of personal injury and employment law and later went on to work in a firm in Wausau for 4 years after that. She was honored as a Rising Star in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers® from 2014-2022. She also coaches the D.C. Everest High School Mock Trial Team.
Karcher enjoys spending her free time with family and friends, working out, and participating in running races.
About Victoria Karcher
First Admitted: 2011, Wisconsin
Professional Webpage: https://www.habush.com/attorneys/victoria-m-karcher/
- Honored as a Rising Star in the Wisconsin Super Lawyers® from 2014-2021, Wisconsin Super Lawyers: Rising Stars, Super Lawyers
- The Order of the Coif
- Marathon County Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar
- Wisconsin Association for Justice
- University of Wisconsin, B.A., Legal Studies and Political Science, Dean's List, Distinctive Scholastic Achievement, 2007
Pro bono/Community Service
- Mock Trial Coach for D.C. Everest High School
- The Exclusive Remedy Provision Under the Worker's Compensation Act - A Bar to Claim/Unclaims, Wisconsin Association for Justice, Women's Caucus Seminar, 2014, 1900
- Injuries of Casinos: Win Big or Lose It All? Wisconsin Associate for Justice, Fall Seminar 2014
- #4thofjuly #independenceday #besafe https://t.co/4kDWbcKHL9
- Happy Father’s Day on this the longest day of the year! https://t.co/tFrU1HidWN
- June is #NationalSafetyMonth ! Identifying risks around the home or improving safety standards at home and in your… https://t.co/dKxGsQ4r0k
- Very grateful to those that take time out to let us know how much we helped. #review #habush #grateful https://t.co/HnkdgK5IyU
- Attorney Craig Christensen is celebrating 33 years at Habush Habush & Rottier today! We are so grateful for Craig's… https://t.co/PCUcRTCXoV
Last Updated: 8/1/2022