Felicia Allison Bunbury
Top Rated Family Law Attorney in Orlando, FL
Felicia Allison Bunbury is a family law attorney in Orlando, Florida. The founder of The FAB Law Firm, LLC, Ms. Bunbury represents clients throughout central Florida in family law matters involving divorce, alimony, annulment, child custody, child support, fathers’ rights, paternity, same sex divorce and relocation.
Over the course of her career as a family law attorney, Ms. Bunbury has obtained successful outcomes in many complex family law matters. She understands that family law cases are difficult and that each case is different. She takes the time to develop personal relationships with her clients and is dedicated to fighting for their rights and helping them achieve the best possible outcome for their situation, either through negotiation or litigation.
Born and raised in New York, Ms. Bunbury earned a bachelor’s degree from Stony Brook University. She received her law degree from Hofstra University Maurice A. Deane School of Law. While attending law school, she participated in mock trial, served as vice president of the Public Justice Foundation and belonged to the Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association. She also volunteered with a domestic violence clinic, working with abuse victims.
Mrs. Bunbury is licensed in both Florida (2016) and New York (2012).
Outside of her law practice, Ms. Bunbury is a valuable, contributing member of her legal community. She is an active member of the Orange County Bar Association, The Florida Bar and the Caribbean Attorneys Network, Inc.
Orlando (Main Office)
111 N Orange Ave #800 Orlando, FL 32801
Lake Mary Office 801 International Pkwy
5th Floor Lake Mary, FL 32746
New York Office (By Appointment Only)
100 Church St 8th Floor New York, NY 10007
- 80%Family Law
- 20%Personal Injury - General: Plaintiff
Alimony & Spousal Support, Child Support, Custody & Visitation, Divorce, Prenuptial Agreements, Mediation & Collaborative Law, Father's Rights, Animal Bites, Assault, Motor Vehicle Accidents, Personal Injury - Plaintiff, Slip and Fall, Wrongful Death, Construction Accident, Brain Injury, Trucking Accidents, Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Rising Stars: 2021 - 2022
About Felicia Allison Bunbury
First Admitted: 2012, Florida
Professional Webpage: https://www.thefablawfirm.com/felicia-allison-bunbury.html
- , Mock Trial Team, Hofstra University School of Law
- LSPIN gives exceptional, qualified and committed law students the opportunity to explore career opportunities in public interest law and public service, Charles H. Revson Law Students Public Interest Fellow, Hofstra School of Law, 2010
- , VP of the Public Justice Foundation, Hofstra University School of Law
- FAB WINS: Frivolous Temporary Injunction DENIED
- FAB WINS: Mother is Awarded Visitation and Joint Decision Making Restored
- FAB Wins: A Father is Awarded Majority Time-Sharing
- Florida Bar Association, Member, 2016 - Present
- Caribbean Attorney Network, Member, 2012 - Present
- Florida, 2016
- New York, 2012
- Hofstra Trial Advocacy Association, Hofstra University School of Law
- Orange County Bar Association, 2016
- New York State Bar Association, 2012
- Florida Bar Association - Family Law Section, 2016
- Stonybrook University - Bachelor of Arts, Honors and Activities: Golden Key Honors Society, Political Editor of The Black Voice, Student Body Delegate and Debate Team, 2007
Pro bono/Community Service
- Pro Bono Clinic - Attorney Volunteer, 2017
- Our free resource guide “Custody Battle: How to Get Your War Chest Together” is available free of charge for instant download to all. You will need to enter your name and email address in the form below to be given access to the free resource, Writer, Guide to Child Custody Battles, 2018
Last Updated: 5/15/2022