Elizabeth N. Forgotson Goldberg
Top rated estate planning & probate attorney in Bethesda, MarylandLaw Office of Elizabeth Forgotson Goldberg
Practice Areas: Estate planning & probate, Elder law
Licensed in Maryland since: 1989
Education: The George Washington University Law School
Elizabeth Forgotson Goldberg is a native Washingtonian who serves clients througout Maryland and the District of Columbia. She graduated with honors from Duke University in 1985, then earned her master's degree in Policial Science in 1998. In 1989, she earned her law degree from the George Washington University National Law Center and joined the Maryland Bar. She served as law clerk to the Honorable Jean Dwyer from 1989 to 1991, when she also joined the District of Columbia bar. She has been an active member of the National Academy of Elder Law Atorneys since 2001 and a Certified Elder Law Attorney since 2004.
Ms. Goldberg litigates probate and guardianship matters for young, disabled, and senior clients in the Maryland and District of Columbia courts. She has earned an AV rating from Martindale Hubbell and has committed herself to continuous improvement on behalf of her longtime and new clients.
First Admitted: 1989, Maryland
Professional Webpage: http://www.forgotsonlaw.com/jsp2863887.jsp
- National Law Center, the George Washington University, 1989
- Duke University Bachelor of Arts, Political Science 1985 Duke University, Master of Arts, Political Science 1988, 1985
- Member, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys 2001-present Member, Maryland Women's Bar Association 1996-present Member, District of Columbia Bar Probate and Estates Section 2001-present Member, District of Columbia fiduciary panel 2005-present, 1996
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation (NELF), 2004
- Super Lawyers: 2019 - 2023