Philip J. Nelson
Top Rated Business Litigation Attorney in Portland, OR
As a founding partner of Slinde Nelson Stanford law firm in Portland, Oregon, Philip J. Nelson brings a unique flavor to the practice of business law. His philosophy respects the idea that a business person would prefer to run his or her business instead of sitting in a courtroom. With that focus, Mr. Nelson approaches the litigation of business disputes and contract issues with the mind of an entrepreneur.
After completing his bachelor’s degree at Southern Oregon University, Mr. Nelson went on to earn his law degree from the University of Washington School of Law in Seattle. In 2001, he obtained legal approval from the Oregon State Bar to practice law. In addition, he is a member of the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association.
Not content with practicing law in a big firm, Mr. Nelson co-founded Slinde Nelson Stanford as an alternative for clients seeking outstanding service with a personal touch. Mr. Nelson’s smart style of litigating has gained the respect of clients and colleagues alike. His purpose is to provide efficient protection for the interests of his clients and allow them to return to business as quickly as possible.
Whether a client is facing a breach of contract issue, shareholder dispute, allegations of fraud or a misunderstanding between partners, Mr. Nelson knows that, above all, the client wants the issue resolved quickly and affordably. Moreover, he knows that the best way to deal with legal issues in a business is proactively. To that end, clients can depend on Mr. Nelson to provide sound advice for avoiding disputes and conflicts to keep their businesses running smoothly.
About Philip J. Nelson
First Admitted: 2001, Oregon
Professional Webpage: http://www.slindenelson.com/Attorneys.shtml/3294961_1
- Southern Oregon University, Ashland, Oregon, B.S.
- Author, Construction and Interpretation of Contracts, Oregon State Bar Association, 2003
- Author, Judicial Review and Enforcement of Arbitration Awards, 2008
- We aren't your typical business law firm. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business succee… https://t.co/51jrU3Di4D
- Not sure how to structure your business? We can help. Call 503-417-7777 today. #BusinessLaw #SlindeNelson #Portland… https://t.co/K33RWcvW7M
- Working with a narcissist can be difficult but it may be possible to make a business partnership work. Learn more a… https://t.co/1kfgW9S9JL
- If you need help resolving a business dispute, make sure you have the best legal representation possible. Call 503-… https://t.co/x6dOwlX67S
- Someone filed a complaint against me with the State Board of Nursing. Should I be worried? https://t.co/m8PN0th9ev
Last Updated: 5/15/2022