Beatriz Trillos Ballerini
Top rated Immigration attorney in Houston, TexasTrillos-Ballerini Law Firm, P.C.
Practice Areas: Immigration; view more
Licensed in Texas since: 2005
Education: South Texas College of Law Houston
Languages Spoken: English, Italian, Spanish
Trillos-Ballerini Law Firm, P.C.3000 Weslayan Street
Houston, TX 77027 Visit website
BEATRIZ TRILLOS BALLERINI over 20 years of experience in the immigration field. In 2005, she founded the Trillos Ballerini Law Firm PC located in Houston, Texas. Attorney Ballerini has extensive experience in employment-based immigration, namely visas for investors, multinational managers, professionals, and persons of extraordinary ability, athletes and artists. Her firm also handles a variety of employment based permanent residency applications including certifications, national interest waivers, extraordinary ability and outstanding researcher applications. Her firm also represents clients in a wide range of family-based immigration cases, hardship waivers and naturalizations
Attorney Ballerini is a frequent speaker on immigration matters. She has presented for the International Bar Association Immigration Law Section, American Bar Association International Section Immigration and Naturalization Committee and the International Ethics Committee, Federal Bar Association Immigration Law Section, State Bar of Texas and American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). She participated as a member of the planning committee of the Texas Bar Continuing Legal Education Immigration Law 2022 conference.
Attorney Ballerini has received numerous recognitions including Super Lawyers Magazine, Texas Super Lawyers and Texas Super Lawyers Rising Star; Best Lawyers in America (2021 & 2022) Top Lawyer by Houstonia magazine (2015-2022), AVVO Top Attorney Rated Lawyer and Houston Modern Luxury magazine selected her as one its 2016 Women of Distinction.
Attorney Ballerini is presently serving in key leadership roles in the immigration legal community.
American Bar Association (ABA)
Attorney Ballerini serves as the Co-Chair of the Immigration and Naturalization Committee of the International Law Section of the American Bar Association (ABA). Previously, she was responsible for the monthly special projects of this ABA committee.
American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Attorney Ballerini has served as a member of AILA's Customs Border Protection National Committee (2016-2017) and USCIS Field Operations Committee (2017 to present). She was the Vice Chair of the USCIS Field Operations Committee from 2019 to 2020. Today, she serves as the Chair of USCIS Field Operations National Committee of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
In 2021, Attorney Ballerini was elected as Secretary of the Texas Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). She was the Customs Border Protection Liaison for Houston from 2015 to 2021 and currently participates as a member of the working committee.
She is licensed to practice by the Supreme Court of Texas, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Texas. Attorney Ballerini is a Member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, Federal Bar Association, State Bar Immigration and Nationality Law Section and a Charter Member.
Practice areasImmigration: Business, Immigration: Consumer
Naturalization & Citizenship
- 80% Immigration: Business
- 20% Immigration: Consumer
First Admitted: 2005, Texas
Professional Webpage: https://www.tbvisas.com/about
- Secretary of AILA Texas Chapter
- Treasurer of AILA Texas Chapter
- CHAIR USCIS Field Operations AILA National Committee
- Co-Chair ABA International Law Section Immigration and Naturalization Committee
- State Bar of Texas
- Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
- Liason between the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) and Customs Border Protection (CBP) Houston.
- U. S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court of Southern District of Texas
- Charter Member, State Bar Immigration and Nationality Law Section
- Member, State Bar Immigration and Nationality Law Section
- Texas A & M University in College Station, Texas, Bachelor's Degree in Political Science, Minor in Modern Languages
- International Bar Association Annual Meeting, Immigration Law Section, Vancouver, Canada, October 2010
- AILA Texas Spring Chapter, "Hot Topics in Employment-Based Cases", Albuquerque, 2012
- AILA Fall Joint Chapter Conference – Texas and Midsouth, "Running a Law Practice Running you into the ground? Employment law and business strategies for the immigration Lawyer", New Orleans. 2012
- "Haciendo Negocios Exitosos en Estados Unidos", Monterrey, Mexico, February 2013
- AILA Texas Spring Chapter, "H-1B Cap & Alternative Options", South Padre Island, 2013
- H-3 Tricky Little Visas , AILA Texas Chapter Spring Chapter, 2017
- , Best Laywers, Best Lawyers in America U.S. News & World Report , 2021
- , Best Law Firms Immigration Law Tier 1 , Best Lawyers in America U.S. News & World Report , 2023
- , Best Law Firms Immigration Law Tier 1 , Best Lawyers in America U.S. News & World Report , 2022
- , Best Lawyers , Best Lawyers in America U.S. News & World Report , 2022
- , Top Lawyer , Houstonia , 2018
- , Top Lawyer, Houstonia , 2021
- , Top Lawyer , Houstonia , 2020
- , Top Lawyer , Houstonia , 2019
- Top Lawyer, Houstonia Magazine , 2017
- Top Lawyer, Houstonia Magazine, 2016
- Top Lawyer , Houstonia Magazine , 2015
Office location for Beatriz Trillos Ballerini
3000 Weslayan Street
Houston, TX 77027
- Super Lawyers: 2021 - 2023
- Rising Stars: 2014 - 2015